If you have guests coming over and you want to freshen up your bathroom quickly, in between cleans, these fizzy toilet bombs clean and eliminate smells. You can also personalize them with your favourite scents (essential oils) and colours (food colouring) !
- 1 1/3 cup of baking soda
- ½ cup of citric acid
- Water or vanilla in a misting spray bottle
- 30 drops of essential oil (lemon, peppermint, lavender)
- Mix the baking soda and citic acid together carefully
- Spray the water on the mixture, mixing as you go don’t add too much this is just to get it to stick together in the mould.
- Add the essential oil/s either drop by drop or also add them to a misting spray bottle. It should feel like wet sand
- Put the mixture in a silicone mold or use and ice cube tray, press the mixture down firmly into the mould
- Let the bombs dry for at least 6 hours of overnight
- Store in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid and label
Drop them into the toilet and let them fizz away