A few housekeeping no nos that you should never do:
- Don’t mix a bleach and an acid cleanser together. This is very popular in toilet cleaning however you are creating a ‘bomb’ and you can seriously hurt yourself. Use an acid or a bleach but never together
- Don’t wash floors with cold or luke warm water, bacteria cannot be removed unless the water is hot
- Don’t vacuum wooden floors it will scratch them, always use a dust control mop
- Don’t turn off a fridge or freezer when you are cleaning them. Today’s models can be cleaned without turning the appliance off. This way you will not forget to turn the appliance back on and spoil the food.
- Don’t mix coloured and white clothes together in the washing machine, always separate by colour and get used to reading all the labels on the clothes